Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

The deal

So I bought plane tickets from Panama City to Washington, DC to attend my sister's wedding, my brothers' graduations, and my highschool reunion. I think I will be doing some sponsor hustling during that near-month visit to DC--between May 10th and June 7th. This means, obviously, that I have to bike to Panama City by May 10th. So the next almost two months are, you guessed it, CENTRAL AMERICA! I am getting all revved up and ready for the trip. Trying to tie up loose ends--buying glasses, digital camera, etc. I am going to do this in the absence of the card. When there is a will, there is a way. I am also working out my itinerary--stops, directions, etc. I am using some of the lodging networks I list in the yellow section. I am also trying to shore up some sponsors here in Veracruz before I leave. I hope to leave in the next 4 to 7 days.

No comments: