Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lots of partying over the weekend with the Carnaval. Lots of music, dancing, parades. Taking in some of the local culture. While in Brazil, most of the dancing at least in the Rio Carnival is samba, the dancing here in Veracruz is mostly salsa. They did have a group from Brazil in the parade to show the traditional Brazilian style samba, but all the rest were salsa. And like in Rio, they had a competition among the dancing troups.

Tonight plays one of the most popular singers in Mexico, Alejandra Guzman.

As far I concerns me and the trip, I am currently considering moving forward, flying back for the wedding, leaving my bike where I fly from, returning after the wedding to continue the trip. I will offset the emissions from flying with Native Energy.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Hi PJ

I like that idea the best . Tell me more about that airlines How are you doing ? I will share more tomorrow . Lots of good energy things going on here and we may be part of a conference call with Mike Tidwell tomorrow about legislation to deal with the environment .

Ash Wednesday and beginning of the lenten journey .

Peace ,
MOM