Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Carpoolworld.com!

Hi All,

We (my family: parents and brothers) are working on a way to get my brother Timmy from home to Anne Arundel Community College and back three days a week. The school is near Anapolis, 25 miles away in Arnold, MD. We have come across a great site that everyone ought to know about and use more often: It is called Car Pool World! Someone contacted me with this site while I was on my bicycle trip. You can post your trip, starting and ending points, departure times, and then you can request drivers or passengers! You can specify how much leeway you wish to allow--how far out of the way you are willing to catch a ride or pick up a passenger. This tool can be of great value in helping us consolidate our traffic, reducing congestion and fuel consumption. Please try it out
! The more people we have using it, easier it will be to find a ride for Timmy (and anyone else looking for one)!

No comments: