Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Goals of the Trip

I scored a place to sleep tonight on this website called place2stay.net--thanks to my bro Jimmy for suggesting it. The guy hosting me is Tony and his girlfriend who once hitchhiked back home from Costa Rica. Tony asked me what my goals for the trip are. So I jotted some down:

To not cause global warming. To raise awareness of some of the solutions to global warming, particularly the political ones. To practice Spanish and Portuguese. To see Mexico and Central America. To connect my home with my new home by bike. To play lots of soccer. To meet lots of people. To hit many beaches.

1 comment:

Michael James said...

Awesome Peej! I am glad that worked out! I am in the middle of finals and will graditate in five days!
Keep pumpin!
love,
jim