Pages

Monday, September 11, 2006


This is me on the bike I will take, in front of my house. My panniers will be mounted in the next picture.
I have decided to have a few different ways people can contribute to my campaign to do something about global warming:
1. Sign the petition at www.undoit.org.
2. Sponsor me for $1/mile. Goal $10,000 for 10,000 miles. Money will go to purchasing "carbon offsets", rigorously guaranteed tons of carbon (or methane, or other greenhouse gas, equivalent) prevented from entering the atmosphere, or sequestered. See http://www.fightglobalwarming.org/page.cfm?tagID=270 for more info.
3. Give a donation to an organization working on global warming, such as Chesapeake Climate Action Network (www.chesapeakeclimate.org) or Environmental Defense (www.undoit.org).

No comments: