Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Entering Georgia

Yesterday, left Calhoun Falls and entered Georgia.

This store in Calhoun Falls, SC is over 100 years old! Run by the same family. The father, mother and son were a joy to talk to. This picture was taken just before I left and crossed over into Georgia.

Ah, a new state of mind. Later that night, the sunset in the sky was a beautiful orange peach--I ate it up!

A fresh, juicy tomato is a biker's best friend!

Black Stallion on the way to Athens.

Black Stallion runs anxiously around, checking out my steed, and what it could mean, when I entered a road toward his owner's house. One of the roads on my route turned out to be a private road! Soon, I had to find another route--the highway. I put on all my neon and reflective gear, turned on my taillight, and I set about the road to Athens, Route 78.

Black Stallion excitedly, curiously staring at me.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I PJ

Beautiful and wonderful pictures and I love how you communicated this time I like how you did it in a column -easier to read .

Wow sounds like you are really drinking in some beauty and meeting some wonderful people . It makes me think of how much more to work to save our wonderful beautiful earth .
How close are you to Georgia and where did you stay in Athens. ?

Peace and love

MOM