Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

In Franklin, onto Montgomery


Digital coffee shop "Perk" in Glenwood Park, East Atlanta.

Sister Sarah, fiance Andrew, and basset hound Griffy raising his hand in allegiance to the Constitution.


The house I stayed in in West Georgia two nights ago. A very nice family--Mark Woods, Brett and family--put me up in one the new rental houses they are now selling, gave me night snacks and breakfast the next morning. Thank you Mark and Brett!

Store to Door Pizza, Franklin, GA.

Me and the owners of Store to Door.

Me and Cynthia, who used to work at Store to Door.

Chatahoochie River.
Hi All,

I arrived in Franklin, GA, last night, camped out on the Chatahoochie (sp?) River, and this morning I will embark towards Montgomery. A great little restaurant called Store to Door Pizza fed me Baked Ziti and salad, and I met some cool people there at the restaurant.

No comments: