Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Monroeville

Hi all. I am in Monroeville, AL, visiting the courthouse featured in To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Lee grew up in Monroeville and the novel is based on characters and places in Monroeville.
I ate at Sweet Tooth Bakery and Restaurant, and the nice lady/owner of the restaurant comped my meal. Thank you Sweet Tooth!
This afternoon, I will head down towards Mobile and camp out near Uriah or Chrysler, or perhaps somebody will put me up!
See the article in the Mongomery Advertiser to the left!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi PJ!

We had no idea you were doing this. How fantastic! We will spread your message in our community in Wisconsin as much as we can. My kids are majorly impressed, especially Leo who just got his training wheels off this summer. Good luck! We'll be thinking of you!

Your cousin Karen Park Koenig and family

MJ said...

Hi PJ

Congratulations . Great job. You are really making progress. I love reading your blog . The recent entry is very interesting and wow the birds sound marvelous.

Keep on keeping on .

love
MOM