Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Article and discussion of the Swindle Film

Click on the title of this post for an article about the below Swindle film for some summary of the film and following discussion by readers. I, personally, think the film was interesting, and it was the first time I had seen a polished presentation of some compelling counter points in the global warming discussion. While the global discussion on global warming has now shifted in favor of action, and in favor of the understanding that the rise in CO2 atmospheric concentrations, which even the makers of this film don't dispute are man-made, are CAUSING the warming we are seeing, I would like to see the rebuttle of the points raised in this film by the scientific community.
Of note on this blog, I have figured out how to allow comments to be made by anyone, not just registered users:)
Also of note, I just received my check card via FedEx mail (perhaps I should offset the emissions of the mailing:)). I had cancelled the other card and had my bank FedEx a new card directly to my hotel here in Veracruz. In the next couple of days, I will buy new glasses and digital camera, and then I plan to head South!

2 comments:

Michael James said...

http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/news/story;jsessionid=4EE85205386985258D33176A117FE23C?id=47453

Sarah said...

PJ,

Looks like you are having great fun but you better get a move on, the wedding is in 9 weeks!

Please be careful, Guatemala is really dangerous. Did you hear about the Salvadoran Congressmen who were murdered by Guatemalan police? You might want to bike down to Guatemala and then take a bus from there...

Much love,
Sarah and Andrew