Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Okay

I have my glasses now, and my digital camera, and my check card, the three main elements I needed to get in Veracruz. In terms of sponsorship, I hope to contact the companies of the US Climate Action Partnership: Alcoa, BP America, Caterpillar, Deere & Company, Duke Energy, DuPont, FPL Group, General Electric, Lehman Brothers, PG&E, and PNM Resources, which all support market-based programs and a federal-level solution for reducing greenhouse gases. I hope to get an interview with the Television before taking off from Veracruz. To make it to Panama by May 10, leaving tomorrow, I will have to average 35 miles a day. Should be doable. Some eighteen year-old in 1999 planned to average 67 miles per day from Alaska to Patagonia--he made it in 8 months, solo--a guinness world record. See Bike it Solo

No comments: